Dear Franchise Friend.
So many of you supported me, reminded and encouraged me to send a submission to speak at the 2017 IFA VEGAS conference. And I did.
As it turns out, I didn’t make it this year. However, for those of you who joined us in 2014 and again in 2015 – thank you so much. Sorry to miss you in Vegas
My ongoing relationship with Franchisors and the Franchisees remains a constant. I’m happy we’ve helped so many by bringing one of our Sales or Customer Service program to the annual conferences.
In the hopes that continues, I offer you a complimentary copy of our new book “Customer Service Defined” – (which I was going to give at the IFA presentation).
If you would like an autographed copy of our newest book, let us know and shoot your mailing address to us. You’re on !
Thank you for your support, and new found friendship.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- I Can Get it for You - August 14, 2018
- 9 Ways to Gain the Competitive Edge - August 7, 2018
- I Called Your Franchise & Here’s What I Found - August 2, 2018
- Mission Critical: 6 Ways to be a Better Communicator - August 1, 2018
- The Value of Handwritten Notes/Cards for Business - July 24, 2018