By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Customer Service Week is October 3 through 7, 2016.
WIN A BOOK
Most of us know the Telephone Doctor mentality is: celebrate customer service week all year round, not just one week.
I’ve been asked, “Are we celebrating the ‘customer’ or the folks who help the customer?”
Why not do both?
Let’s share what you’re planning on doing for your team and/or your customer here.
We can all learn. The most unique idea wins a complimentary copy of our new book, Customer Service Defined.
Bring it on!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Millennials + Customer Service. An Oxymoron? Or Great Generation? - October 10, 2018
- What We Have Here; Is the Failure to Communicate. - September 27, 2018
- Why There Are Customer Service Issues - September 26, 2018
- What’s Different About Customer Service Today? - September 18, 2018
- What’s Your Biggest Frustration in Business Today? - September 12, 2018