By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Customer Service Week is October 3 through 7, 2016.
WIN A BOOK
Most of us know the Telephone Doctor mentality is: celebrate customer service week all year round, not just one week.
I’ve been asked, “Are we celebrating the ‘customer’ or the folks who help the customer?”
Why not do both?
Let’s share what you’re planning on doing for your team and/or your customer here.
We can all learn. The most unique idea wins a complimentary copy of our new book, Customer Service Defined.
Bring it on!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity - July 17, 2018
- How To Handle IRATE Customers Video Blog - July 11, 2018
- Six Tactics to Improve Customer Service - July 5, 2018
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Telephone Skills for EVERYONE - June 26, 2018
- T-L-C for Emails - June 19, 2018