By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Customer Service Week is October 3 through 7, 2016.
WIN A BOOK
Most of us know the Telephone Doctor mentality is: celebrate customer service week all year round, not just one week.
I’ve been asked, “Are we celebrating the ‘customer’ or the folks who help the customer?”
Why not do both?
Let’s share what you’re planning on doing for your team and/or your customer here.
We can all learn. The most unique idea wins a complimentary copy of our new book, Customer Service Defined.
Bring it on!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail? Tips to get an “A.” - November 15, 2017
- Here are 7 traits that exemplify the Service Mentality - November 13, 2017
- Words that Drive Customers Away - November 8, 2017
- Most Sales Are Lost Due To Poor Service Than A Poor Product. Nancy Friedman Interview - November 7, 2017
- Nancy Quoted in Divas On The Go Travel - October 26, 2017