By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Customer Service Week is October 3 through 7, 2016.
WIN A BOOK
Most of us know the Telephone Doctor mentality is: celebrate customer service week all year round, not just one week.
I’ve been asked, “Are we celebrating the ‘customer’ or the folks who help the customer?”
Why not do both?
Let’s share what you’re planning on doing for your team and/or your customer here.
We can all learn. The most unique idea wins a complimentary copy of our new book, Customer Service Defined.
Bring it on!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- BEWARE: Caller ID Can Be Dangerous - April 17, 2018
- Theater Skills for Customer Service - April 11, 2018
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of A.I. - April 3, 2018
- Top 15 Customer Service No No’s - April 2, 2018
- How to Win 5 Telephone Doctor Customer Service Books - March 27, 2018