By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Chances are you already know the first week in October (October 3 – 7 this year) is labeled International Customer Service Week.
And if you didn’t, well, you do now.
So what’s that mean to you and your company? One week a year to be nice to the customer? We think not.
At Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training, we don’t discriminate. Every day is Customer Service Day!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to help. - November 21, 2017
- One Word Answers - November 17, 2017
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail? Tips to get an “A.” - November 15, 2017
- Here are 7 traits that exemplify the Service Mentality - November 13, 2017
- Words that Drive Customers Away - November 8, 2017