By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Chances are you already know the first week in October (October 3 – 7 this year) is labeled International Customer Service Week.
And if you didn’t, well, you do now.
So what’s that mean to you and your company? One week a year to be nice to the customer? We think not.
At Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training, we don’t discriminate. Every day is Customer Service Day!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- 6 Tried & True Listening Tips - February 21, 2018
- Ineffective Email Words & Phrases – Are You Guilty? - February 14, 2018
- 2018 TOP JOBS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE – WITH SOME CAVEATS - February 7, 2018
- It Take More Muscles to Frown. Why Overwork? - January 30, 2018
- 4 Semi-Useless Words You Use Every Day - January 24, 2018