By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Chances are you already know the first week in October (October 3 – 7 this year) is labeled International Customer Service Week.
And if you didn’t, well, you do now.
So what’s that mean to you and your company? One week a year to be nice to the customer? We think not.
At Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training, we don’t discriminate. Every day is Customer Service Day!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- What’s Different About Customer Service Today? - September 18, 2018
- What’s Your Biggest Frustration in Business Today? - September 12, 2018
- Why the word ‘CHANGE’ is so SCARY – And a suggested CHANGE to that. - September 5, 2018
- Negotiating Tips - August 29, 2018
- I Can Get it for You - August 14, 2018