By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Chances are you already know the first week in October (October 3 – 7 this year) is labeled International Customer Service Week.
And if you didn’t, well, you do now.
So what’s that mean to you and your company? One week a year to be nice to the customer? We think not.
At Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training, we don’t discriminate. Every day is Customer Service Day!
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- A Little Quiz for You - December 4, 2018
- How to Handle the Irate Customer - November 28, 2018
- 15 Easy Customer Service Tips for the Holiday (OK, Every Day…) - November 21, 2018
- Business Friendly Customer Service - November 14, 2018
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to Help. - November 6, 2018