When we automatically say “NO” or “We don’t have it” or any other immediate rejection to a customer (or anyone for that matter), you’re turning the customer off and often, away.
When we adopt the BE A DOUBLE CHECKER mentality – “Let me Double Check that for you, I thought we were out of the blue widgets, but I’ll double check” it reduces the customer pain and they embrace the fact you’re not rejecting them immediately.
Become a Double Checker. It helps improve customer service and it could save the entire customer service situation. Double checking keeps you from totally rejecting the customer. They love it. And when we double check, often times we find just what the customer wanted.
Watch Nancy’s full Customer Service Keynote demo here.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- I Can Get it for You - August 14, 2018
- 9 Ways to Gain the Competitive Edge - August 7, 2018
- I Called Your Franchise & Here’s What I Found - August 2, 2018
- Mission Critical: 6 Ways to be a Better Communicator - August 1, 2018
- The Value of Handwritten Notes/Cards for Business - July 24, 2018