Have you ever stopped to call your own cell phone or even your answering machine at home or work? Well you should. The phrases that are on ‘most’ phones are very frustrating to the public.
In this short video are the 5 frustrating Voice Mail phrases .. get them off yours now.
Now you’re probably saying “well, then what should I say, Nancy”
Have a warm, friendly, smiling message that invites folks to leave a message. Without the obvious useless phrases.
It’s not that hard.
Hi, this is Nancy – Go ahead a leave your message and I will return your call or have it returned in my behalf. Emergency number is 314 291 1012. Make it a fun day.
And don’t forget to SMILE.. That’s critical on all messages.
All the best,
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Ineffective Email Words & Phrases – Are You Guilty? - February 14, 2018
- 2018 TOP JOBS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE – WITH SOME CAVEATS - February 7, 2018
- It Take More Muscles to Frown. Why Overwork? - January 30, 2018
- 4 Semi-Useless Words You Use Every Day - January 24, 2018
- How You Can Fight ONLINE Sales - January 17, 2018