Proud to have been interviewed and featured in GROUPS Today, January-February publication on one of my favorite topics – Cold Calling. It’s NOT DEAD Yet.
Call rejection and call reluctance are different. One can be fixed fairly easy; the other not too easy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Is Your Business Being Sabotaged By Your Own Staff? - May 15, 2018
- Ten Do’s and Don’ts Of Effective Telephone Skills & More Where These Came From - May 8, 2018
- Making Cold Calls? How to Handle Call RELUCTANCE and Call REJECTION - May 1, 2018
- National Small Biz Week - April 30, 2018
- Do We Owe The Millennials An Apology? - April 24, 2018