Proud to have been interviewed and featured in GROUPS Today, January-February publication on one of my favorite topics – Cold Calling. It’s NOT DEAD Yet.
Call rejection and call reluctance are different. One can be fixed fairly easy; the other not too easy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Business Friendly Customer Service - November 14, 2018
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to Help. - November 6, 2018
- Improving Listening Skills - October 30, 2018
- A Great Hiring Tip You Need & May Not Be Using - October 23, 2018
- What is the # 1 TRAIT WANTED IN AN EMPLOYEE BY AN EMPLOYER? - October 23, 2018