Proud to have been interviewed and featured in GROUPS Today, January-February publication on one of my favorite topics – Cold Calling. It’s NOT DEAD Yet.
Call rejection and call reluctance are different. One can be fixed fairly easy; the other not too easy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Ineffective Email Words & Phrases – Are You Guilty? - February 14, 2018
- 2018 TOP JOBS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE – WITH SOME CAVEATS - February 7, 2018
- It Take More Muscles to Frown. Why Overwork? - January 30, 2018
- 4 Semi-Useless Words You Use Every Day - January 24, 2018
- How You Can Fight ONLINE Sales - January 17, 2018