By Nancy Friedman, President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training; Keynote Customer Service Speaker
One thing we all know is no one likes to be rejected. You don’t – I don’t – the folks next door don’t. And certainly, our customers don’t.
Yet often we’re not able to satisfy folks – or even ourselves.
Today’s blog covers how not to reject folks immediately. We call it “Reject Gently.” And it works.
When something isn’t available, or not ready, or you don’t have it – whatever it is – the words, “Let me double check that for you” will save the day. Every time! Rather than blurting out a negative, start with a positive. Start with, “Let me double check that for you.” Sometimes we need to double check ourselves. Either way, it’s a good habit to get into.
What it does is . . . well, this 1:30 video blog says it best.
Watch it, enjoy and please share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- NEVER AGAIN! - October 18, 2017
- Great Service Starts With A Smile - October 17, 2017
- Veterans Day Weekend – National boycott of the NFL for Sunday November 12th - October 12, 2017
- 4 Useless Words - October 10, 2017
- Random Acts of Kindness – Just The Right Time, Don’t You Think? - October 4, 2017