By Nancy Friedman, President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training; Keynote Customer Service Speaker
One thing we all know is no one likes to be rejected. You don’t – I don’t – the folks next door don’t. And certainly, our customers don’t.
Yet often we’re not able to satisfy folks – or even ourselves.
Today’s blog covers how not to reject folks immediately. We call it “Reject Gently.” And it works.
When something isn’t available, or not ready, or you don’t have it – whatever it is – the words, “Let me double check that for you” will save the day. Every time! Rather than blurting out a negative, start with a positive. Start with, “Let me double check that for you.” Sometimes we need to double check ourselves. Either way, it’s a good habit to get into.
What it does is . . . well, this 1:30 video blog says it best.
Watch it, enjoy and please share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Business Friendly Customer Service - November 14, 2018
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to Help. - November 6, 2018
- Improving Listening Skills - October 30, 2018
- A Great Hiring Tip You Need & May Not Be Using - October 23, 2018
- What is the # 1 TRAIT WANTED IN AN EMPLOYEE BY AN EMPLOYER? - October 23, 2018