By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
When was the last time you checked your own voice mail on your cell phone? Or on your office or home desk phone? My guess? It’s been a while.
Check out our 60 second video blog and see if you can move out some of those frustrating phrases. Your callers will appreciate it.
Share and enjoy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- KILLER WORDS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE & EVERYTHING ELSE - June 20, 2017
- I’ve Never Seen a Hearse Pulling a U-Haul - June 13, 2017
- Why “I Understand How You Feel” isn’t a great empathy statement. - June 8, 2017
- How to Handle the Irate Customer - June 5, 2017
- How To Avoid Emotional Leakage – Getting Mad at Peter and Taking it Out on Paul - May 31, 2017