By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
When was the last time you checked your own voice mail on your cell phone? Or on your office or home desk phone? My guess? It’s been a while.
Check out our 60 second video blog and see if you can move out some of those frustrating phrases. Your callers will appreciate it.
Share and enjoy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- A donation to the Fisher House has been made in your honor. Have a wonderful holiday! - December 13, 2017
- Why Tone of Voice is Important - December 13, 2017
- Fake News Has Been Around Awhile - December 6, 2017
- The Service Mentality – Does your team have it? - November 29, 2017
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to help. - November 21, 2017