By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
When was the last time you checked your own voice mail on your cell phone? Or on your office or home desk phone? My guess? It’s been a while.
Check out our 60 second video blog and see if you can move out some of those frustrating phrases. Your callers will appreciate it.
Share and enjoy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Take the Test – Are you Passive, Average or Proactive? - March 21, 2018
- How Do I Answer a Business call? - March 14, 2018
- Things NOT to Say to a Customer - February 27, 2018
- 6 Tried & True Listening Tips - February 21, 2018
- Ineffective Email Words & Phrases – Are You Guilty? - February 14, 2018