By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
When was the last time you checked your own voice mail on your cell phone? Or on your office or home desk phone? My guess? It’s been a while.
Check out our 60 second video blog and see if you can move out some of those frustrating phrases. Your callers will appreciate it.
Share and enjoy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- A. S. A. P. – How to Handle the Irate Customer - March 11, 2019
- Avoiding Excuses - March 6, 2019
- Are You Positive or Negative? - February 26, 2019
- Boothmanship Customer Service 101 - February 20, 2019
- “How Can I Help You?” Is Not Necessary on Initial Greetings - February 6, 2019