By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
When was the last time you checked your own voice mail on your cell phone? Or on your office or home desk phone? My guess? It’s been a while.
Check out our 60 second video blog and see if you can move out some of those frustrating phrases. Your callers will appreciate it.
Share and enjoy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Resiliency: A Key Service Mentality - August 18, 2017
- 5+ Interview Questions and Tips You Probably Aren’t Using and Should - August 15, 2017
- Speakerphone Helpful Hints – One-on-One or Conference Call - August 8, 2017
- “Hi Bob!” Oh my! Maybe it’s NOT BOB??? - August 2, 2017
- Nancy Friedman, Telephone Doctor, Customer Service Expert, speaking at AUTO GLASS SHOW - July 31, 2017