By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
When was the last time you checked your own voice mail on your cell phone? Or on your office or home desk phone? My guess? It’s been a while.
Check out our 60 second video blog and see if you can move out some of those frustrating phrases. Your callers will appreciate it.
Share and enjoy.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Passive? Average? Pro-Active? Which are YOU? - May 23, 2017
- 5 Frustrating Voice Mail Phrases that are on Your Phone. Bet they are! - May 17, 2017
- Theater 101 for Customer Service and Communication Skills - May 10, 2017
- I’m The Busboy, But I Will Get It For You - May 2, 2017
- Five Frustrating Voice Mail Phrases - April 21, 2017