Anyone working in the people business will tell you that occasional upset, angry, irate customers simply come with the territory. Nancy shares an effective four point plan for calming irate customers and maximizing your chances of retaining their business.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- A. S. A. P. – How to Handle the Irate Customer - March 11, 2019
- Avoiding Excuses - March 6, 2019
- Are You Positive or Negative? - February 26, 2019
- Boothmanship Customer Service 101 - February 20, 2019
- “How Can I Help You?” Is Not Necessary on Initial Greetings - February 6, 2019