Anyone working in the people business will tell you that occasional upset, angry, irate customers simply come with the territory. Nancy shares an effective four point plan for calming irate customers and maximizing your chances of retaining their business.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- You Will Not Get a Great Customer Service Experience Without Great Customer Service Training - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Start the Year Off Right - January 2, 2019
- Even Santa Claus Double Checks! - December 28, 2018
- 6 Cardinal Rules of Customer Service - December 20, 2018
- A Little Quiz for You - December 4, 2018