Anyone working in the people business will tell you that occasional upset, angry, irate customers simply come with the territory. Nancy shares an effective four point plan for calming irate customers and maximizing your chances of retaining their business.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Sometimes Even Your Best Friends Won’t Tell You. . . - June 11, 2019
- Three Killer Words That Drive Customers Away - June 4, 2019
- Let Me Double Check That For You - May 29, 2019
- There is a Definite Difference Between Hearing and Listening - May 21, 2019
- TOP TEN Customer Service Mistakes And THE FIX - May 15, 2019