Every call is unique – don’t become desensitized!
In most service situations, it’s very common to handle repetitive calls. The same issues over and over. We need to remember that to the customer, this is the first interaction they’ve had with your company today.
Always remember that every call is unique. And needs to be treated that way.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- BEWARE: Caller ID Can Be Dangerous - April 17, 2018
- Theater Skills for Customer Service - April 11, 2018
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of A.I. - April 3, 2018
- Top 15 Customer Service No No’s - April 2, 2018
- How to Win 5 Telephone Doctor Customer Service Books - March 27, 2018