Every call is unique – don’t become desensitized!
In most service situations, it’s very common to handle repetitive calls. The same issues over and over. We need to remember that to the customer, this is the first interaction they’ve had with your company today.
Always remember that every call is unique. And needs to be treated that way.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- There is a Definite Difference Between Hearing and Listening - May 21, 2019
- TOP TEN Customer Service Mistakes And THE FIX - May 15, 2019
- Scripts Vs. Conversations - May 2, 2019
- Pricing issues and Customer Service - April 29, 2019
- What is Your R-T-C Factor - April 26, 2019