Every call is unique – don’t become desensitized!
In most service situations, it’s very common to handle repetitive calls. The same issues over and over. We need to remember that to the customer, this is the first interaction they’ve had with your company today.
Always remember that every call is unique. And needs to be treated that way.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- You Will Not Get a Great Customer Service Experience Without Great Customer Service Training - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Start the Year Off Right - January 2, 2019
- Even Santa Claus Double Checks! - December 28, 2018
- 6 Cardinal Rules of Customer Service - December 20, 2018
- A Little Quiz for You - December 4, 2018