Every call is unique – don’t become desensitized!
In most service situations, it’s very common to handle repetitive calls. The same issues over and over. We need to remember that to the customer, this is the first interaction they’ve had with your company today.
Always remember that every call is unique. And needs to be treated that way.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity - July 17, 2018
- How To Handle IRATE Customers Video Blog - July 11, 2018
- Six Tactics to Improve Customer Service - July 5, 2018
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Telephone Skills for EVERYONE - June 26, 2018
- T-L-C for Emails - June 19, 2018