Every call is unique – don’t become desensitized!
In most service situations, it’s very common to handle repetitive calls. The same issues over and over. We need to remember that to the customer, this is the first interaction they’ve had with your company today.
Always remember that every call is unique. And needs to be treated that way.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- How You Can Fight ONLINE Sales - January 17, 2018
- How You can Compete with the ONLINE Surge. - January 11, 2018
- What Does AWESOME Customer Service Look Like? Something like this: - January 10, 2018
- BACK TO BASICS 2018 STYLE - January 3, 2018
- Why Caller ID Can Be Awkward - December 27, 2017