Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Providing Superior Customer Service by Phone
One of the country’s foremost experts on customer service by phone shares her methods for creating a superior customer telephone experience that helps turn more calls into booked jobs. You’ll learn how to handle price-shoppers, the indecisive, how to deal with insurance issues and how to turn calls into sales. Managers will learn how to manage the CSR function for success.
This is Nancy’s second appearance at the Glass Show.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Is Your Business Being Sabotaged By Your Own Staff? - May 15, 2018
- Ten Do’s and Don’ts Of Effective Telephone Skills & More Where These Came From - May 8, 2018
- Making Cold Calls? How to Handle Call RELUCTANCE and Call REJECTION - May 1, 2018
- National Small Biz Week - April 30, 2018
- Do We Owe The Millennials An Apology? - April 24, 2018