Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Providing Superior Customer Service by Phone
One of the country’s foremost experts on customer service by phone shares her methods for creating a superior customer telephone experience that helps turn more calls into booked jobs. You’ll learn how to handle price-shoppers, the indecisive, how to deal with insurance issues and how to turn calls into sales. Managers will learn how to manage the CSR function for success.
This is Nancy’s second appearance at the Glass Show.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- A. S. A. P. – How to Handle the Irate Customer - March 11, 2019
- Avoiding Excuses - March 6, 2019
- Are You Positive or Negative? - February 26, 2019
- Boothmanship Customer Service 101 - February 20, 2019
- “How Can I Help You?” Is Not Necessary on Initial Greetings - February 6, 2019