Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Providing Superior Customer Service by Phone
One of the country’s foremost experts on customer service by phone shares her methods for creating a superior customer telephone experience that helps turn more calls into booked jobs. You’ll learn how to handle price-shoppers, the indecisive, how to deal with insurance issues and how to turn calls into sales. Managers will learn how to manage the CSR function for success.
This is Nancy’s second appearance at the Glass Show.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Ineffective Email Words & Phrases – Are You Guilty? - February 14, 2018
- 2018 TOP JOBS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE – WITH SOME CAVEATS - February 7, 2018
- It Take More Muscles to Frown. Why Overwork? - January 30, 2018
- 4 Semi-Useless Words You Use Every Day - January 24, 2018
- How You Can Fight ONLINE Sales - January 17, 2018