Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Providing Superior Customer Service by Phone
One of the country’s foremost experts on customer service by phone shares her methods for creating a superior customer telephone experience that helps turn more calls into booked jobs. You’ll learn how to handle price-shoppers, the indecisive, how to deal with insurance issues and how to turn calls into sales. Managers will learn how to manage the CSR function for success.
This is Nancy’s second appearance at the Glass Show.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity - July 17, 2018
- How To Handle IRATE Customers Video Blog - July 11, 2018
- Six Tactics to Improve Customer Service - July 5, 2018
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Telephone Skills for EVERYONE - June 26, 2018
- T-L-C for Emails - June 19, 2018