By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Why you need to be VERY CAREFUL using CALLER ID.
A short video story on why it’s best to answer all phones – office, home and cell (and whatever other phone you might have), simply with, “Hi, this is….” (I use Nancy. . .you use your own name.)
There are too many horror stories of what has happened when you ‘think’ it’s one person and it turns out WHOOPS, it’s not that person.
Here’s a 1-minute VIDEO BLOG on why caller ID may be good, but you need to consider the consequences when it’s NOT who you see it is.
Enjoy and please share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- 5 Frustrating Voice Mail/Cell Phone Phrases - April 23, 2019
- Let’s Talk Voice Mail - April 23, 2019
- Why Caller ID is Not a Great Idea - April 17, 2019
- Administrative Professional’s Day: April 24, 2019 – Don’t forget to say thank you to your ‘right arm’ - April 9, 2019
- Let Me Double Check That For You - April 1, 2019