No matter if customer service is delivered face-to-face, online or over the phone, resiliency is a critically important service mentality. Resiliency is defined as having the ability to bounce back from adversity.
We’ve all heard the adage, “You can’t control what happens to you in life, but you can control how you react.” This is especially true for anyone in the customer care business. Client-facing team members regularly must serve as the lightning rod for customers who need to vent their frustration. Being aware of the importance that resiliency plays is the first step to changing behavior.
Watch this Video and see for yourself.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- 5 Unique Ways to Get Your Customers to Remember You - August 2019
- The Customer Experience Starts Here - August 2019
- What’s Your Customer Service Grade Point Average? - July 2019
- Are You a Double Checker? - July 2019
- Selling to Women For Men AND Women 5 Key strategies - July 2019