No matter if customer service is delivered face-to-face, online or over the phone, resiliency is a critically important service mentality. Resiliency is defined as having the ability to bounce back from adversity.
We’ve all heard the adage, “You can’t control what happens to you in life, but you can control how you react.” This is especially true for anyone in the customer care business. Client-facing team members regularly must serve as the lightning rod for customers who need to vent their frustration. Being aware of the importance that resiliency plays is the first step to changing behavior.
Watch this Video and see for yourself.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- 5 Frustrating Voice Mail/Cell Phone Phrases - April 23, 2019
- Let’s Talk Voice Mail - April 23, 2019
- Why Caller ID is Not a Great Idea - April 17, 2019
- Administrative Professional’s Day: April 24, 2019 – Don’t forget to say thank you to your ‘right arm’ - April 9, 2019
- Let Me Double Check That For You - April 1, 2019