No matter if customer service is delivered face-to-face, online or over the phone, resiliency is a critically important service mentality. Resiliency is defined as having the ability to bounce back from adversity.
We’ve all heard the adage, “You can’t control what happens to you in life, but you can control how you react.” This is especially true for anyone in the customer care business. Client-facing team members regularly must serve as the lightning rod for customers who need to vent their frustration. Being aware of the importance that resiliency plays is the first step to changing behavior.
Watch this Video and see for yourself.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to help. - November 21, 2017
- One Word Answers - November 17, 2017
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail? Tips to get an “A.” - November 15, 2017
- Here are 7 traits that exemplify the Service Mentality - November 13, 2017
- Words that Drive Customers Away - November 8, 2017