By Nancy Friedman, Keynote/Workshop Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
You’ll be amazed at the answers. And what your team knows or doesn’t know.
It’s one of the best ways to see how your customers are being treated. I do it a lot. Read what happens when I do. And watch our 1:50 video blog on how important it is.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Business Friendly Customer Service - November 14, 2018
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to Help. - November 6, 2018
- Improving Listening Skills - October 30, 2018
- A Great Hiring Tip You Need & May Not Be Using - October 23, 2018
- What is the # 1 TRAIT WANTED IN AN EMPLOYEE BY AN EMPLOYER? - October 23, 2018