By Nancy Friedman, Keynote/Workshop Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
You’ll be amazed at the answers. And what your team knows or doesn’t know.
It’s one of the best ways to see how your customers are being treated. I do it a lot. Read what happens when I do. And watch our 1:50 video blog on how important it is.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- A. S. A. P. – How to Handle the Irate Customer - March 11, 2019
- Avoiding Excuses - March 6, 2019
- Are You Positive or Negative? - February 26, 2019
- Boothmanship Customer Service 101 - February 20, 2019
- “How Can I Help You?” Is Not Necessary on Initial Greetings - February 6, 2019