It might sound simplistic or superficial but delivering superior customer service involves smiling. It doesn’t matter if you’re face-to-face or on the phone with a client, a genuine smile is obvious to that customer. Benefits of smiling include an emotional lift for you, a more friendly approach for the customer and a pleasant, upbeat demeanor for your entire interaction.
It’s an easy action to take that pays big dividends.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Business Friendly Customer Service - November 14, 2018
- Will Your Customer Service Pass or Fail This Holiday? 5 Tips to Help. - November 6, 2018
- Improving Listening Skills - October 30, 2018
- A Great Hiring Tip You Need & May Not Be Using - October 23, 2018
- What is the # 1 TRAIT WANTED IN AN EMPLOYEE BY AN EMPLOYER? - October 23, 2018