It might sound simplistic or superficial but delivering superior customer service involves smiling. It doesn’t matter if you’re face-to-face or on the phone with a client, a genuine smile is obvious to that customer. Benefits of smiling include an emotional lift for you, a more friendly approach for the customer and a pleasant, upbeat demeanor for your entire interaction.
It’s an easy action to take that pays big dividends.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- What’s Different About Customer Service Today? - September 18, 2018
- What’s Your Biggest Frustration in Business Today? - September 12, 2018
- Why the word ‘CHANGE’ is so SCARY – And a suggested CHANGE to that. - September 5, 2018
- Negotiating Tips - August 29, 2018
- I Can Get it for You - August 14, 2018