It might sound simplistic or superficial but delivering superior customer service involves smiling. It doesn’t matter if you’re face-to-face or on the phone with a client, a genuine smile is obvious to that customer. Benefits of smiling include an emotional lift for you, a more friendly approach for the customer and a pleasant, upbeat demeanor for your entire interaction.
It’s an easy action to take that pays big dividends.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- R-T-C: Relationship – Trust – Consistency - September 2019
- Back to Basics – The Gold Standards Of Customer Service - September 2019
- 3 Easy Rapport Building Tips For Those Having Trouble Rapport Building - September 2019
- ARE YOU GUILTY? PEOPLE BEFORE TEXTING. - September 2019
- Every Business Has A Phone & Someone Answering It - August 2019