It might sound simplistic or superficial but delivering superior customer service involves smiling. It doesn’t matter if you’re face-to-face or on the phone with a client, a genuine smile is obvious to that customer. Benefits of smiling include an emotional lift for you, a more friendly approach for the customer and a pleasant, upbeat demeanor for your entire interaction.
It’s an easy action to take that pays big dividends.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity - July 17, 2018
- How To Handle IRATE Customers Video Blog - July 11, 2018
- Six Tactics to Improve Customer Service - July 5, 2018
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Telephone Skills for EVERYONE - June 26, 2018
- T-L-C for Emails - June 19, 2018