It might sound simplistic or superficial but delivering superior customer service involves smiling. It doesn’t matter if you’re face-to-face or on the phone with a client, a genuine smile is obvious to that customer. Benefits of smiling include an emotional lift for you, a more friendly approach for the customer and a pleasant, upbeat demeanor for your entire interaction.
It’s an easy action to take that pays big dividends.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- There is a Definite Difference Between Hearing and Listening - May 21, 2019
- TOP TEN Customer Service Mistakes And THE FIX - May 15, 2019
- Scripts Vs. Conversations - May 2, 2019
- Pricing issues and Customer Service - April 29, 2019
- What is Your R-T-C Factor - April 26, 2019