It might sound simplistic or superficial but delivering superior customer service involves smiling. It doesn’t matter if you’re face-to-face or on the phone with a client, a genuine smile is obvious to that customer. Benefits of smiling include an emotional lift for you, a more friendly approach for the customer and a pleasant, upbeat demeanor for your entire interaction.
It’s an easy action to take that pays big dividends.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- You Will Not Get a Great Customer Service Experience Without Great Customer Service Training - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Start the Year Off Right - January 2, 2019
- Even Santa Claus Double Checks! - December 28, 2018
- 6 Cardinal Rules of Customer Service - December 20, 2018
- A Little Quiz for You - December 4, 2018