As Frank Sinatra sang it, “It was a very good year.”
And indeed it was! I’m blessed.
In honor of all our Telephone Doctor clients, friends and family, a donation is being made to:
The Fisher House*
Housing and help to our Veterans and their families
To those who brought me onsite for a Telephone Doctor program for their team, conference, or sales meeting, thank you for an incredible year.
And thank you to the thousands of clients using our www.serviceskills.com platform for your training. We’re proud to be part of helping you communicate better with your customers and co-workers.
Have a very merry holiday and much success in 2018!
*Fisher House Foundation is best known for a network of comfortable homes where military and veterans’ families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- R-T-C: Relationship – Trust – Consistency - September 2019
- Back to Basics – The Gold Standards Of Customer Service - September 2019
- 3 Easy Rapport Building Tips For Those Having Trouble Rapport Building - September 2019
- ARE YOU GUILTY? PEOPLE BEFORE TEXTING. - September 2019
- Every Business Has A Phone & Someone Answering It - August 2019