By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Be VERY CAREFUL using CALLER ID.
Below is a one-minute video blog on why it’s best to answer all phones – office, home and cell (and whatever other phone you might have), simply with either “Hello” or “Hi, this is….” (I use Nancy. Please use your own name.)
There are many horror stories of what has happened when you ‘think’ it’s the name showing up and it turns out WHOOPS, it’s not that person.
Here’s a 1-minute VIDEO BLOG on why caller ID may be good, but you need to consider the consequences when it’s NOT who you see/think it is.
Enjoy and please share to help others.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Millennials + Customer Service. An Oxymoron? Or Great Generation? - October 10, 2018
- What We Have Here; Is the Failure to Communicate. - September 27, 2018
- Why There Are Customer Service Issues - September 26, 2018
- What’s Different About Customer Service Today? - September 18, 2018
- What’s Your Biggest Frustration in Business Today? - September 12, 2018