By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Be VERY CAREFUL using CALLER ID.
Below is a one-minute video blog on why it’s best to answer all phones – office, home and cell (and whatever other phone you might have), simply with either “Hello” or “Hi, this is….” (I use Nancy. Please use your own name.)
There are many horror stories of what has happened when you ‘think’ it’s the name showing up and it turns out WHOOPS, it’s not that person.
Here’s a 1-minute VIDEO BLOG on why caller ID may be good, but you need to consider the consequences when it’s NOT who you see/think it is.
Enjoy and please share to help others.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- How Much Business Are You Losing Due to Poor Customer Service? - December 2019
- It’s Always Important, but Never is Customer Service More Important Than the Holidays - December 2019
- Five Ways to GET Good Customer Service This Holiday Season - December 2019
- 9 Tips for Working with Your Spouse (Divorce – no; murder – can I think about it?) - November 2019
- Fixing Customer Service Impediments the EASY Way - November 2019