By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Be VERY CAREFUL using CALLER ID.
Below is a one-minute video blog on why it’s best to answer all phones – office, home and cell (and whatever other phone you might have), simply with either “Hello” or “Hi, this is….” (I use Nancy. Please use your own name.)
There are many horror stories of what has happened when you ‘think’ it’s the name showing up and it turns out WHOOPS, it’s not that person.
Here’s a 1-minute VIDEO BLOG on why caller ID may be good, but you need to consider the consequences when it’s NOT who you see/think it is.
Enjoy and please share to help others.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- “How Can I Help You?” Is Not Necessary on Initial Greetings - February 6, 2019
- Sometimes We Hire People Because They’re Breathing. Some New Tips for You. - January 29, 2019
- A Telephone Doctor Assignment: CALL YOURSELF - January 23, 2019
- Have You Called You Recently? - January 21, 2019
- You Will Not Get a Great Customer Service Experience Without Great Customer Service Training - January 8, 2019