By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Be VERY CAREFUL using CALLER ID.
Below is a one-minute video blog on why it’s best to answer all phones – office, home and cell (and whatever other phone you might have), simply with either “Hello” or “Hi, this is….” (I use Nancy. Please use your own name.)
There are many horror stories of what has happened when you ‘think’ it’s the name showing up and it turns out WHOOPS, it’s not that person.
Here’s a 1-minute VIDEO BLOG on why caller ID may be good, but you need to consider the consequences when it’s NOT who you see/think it is.
Enjoy and please share to help others.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- AIRPLANE PET PEEVES! WHAT’S YOURS? - October 2019
- Are You Guilty? People Before Texting – Watch a Short Video - October 2019
- FOR OUR VETERANS: A GREAT READ - October 2019
- Complimentary Smiles – Get Yours Now - September 2019
- R-T-C: Relationship – Trust – Consistency - September 2019