By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Be VERY CAREFUL using CALLER ID.
Below is a one-minute video blog on why it’s best to answer all phones – office, home and cell (and whatever other phone you might have), simply with either “Hello” or “Hi, this is….” (I use Nancy. Please use your own name.)
There are many horror stories of what has happened when you ‘think’ it’s the name showing up and it turns out WHOOPS, it’s not that person.
Here’s a 1-minute VIDEO BLOG on why caller ID may be good, but you need to consider the consequences when it’s NOT who you see/think it is.
Enjoy and please share to help others.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Take the Test – Are you Passive, Average or Proactive? - March 21, 2018
- How Do I Answer a Business call? - March 14, 2018
- Things NOT to Say to a Customer - February 27, 2018
- 6 Tried & True Listening Tips - February 21, 2018
- Ineffective Email Words & Phrases – Are You Guilty? - February 14, 2018