By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Expert; Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
The other day I had the good fortune of presenting one of our basic customer service, telephone skills program to 25 “MILLENNIALS” in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We’ve all read and heard about situations with this group. But if the group I worked with is just a sample of what’s out there, good for everyone! We’re gonna be OK.
They were sponges.
They couldn’t write the information down fast enough.
They had so many good questions.
They thanked me over and over at the end of the session.
They LinkedIn with me! They were more than AWESOME!
They were NOT ‘know-it-all’s.’
They were NOT narcissistic.
They didn’t rush me.
They weren’t many of the things I’ve read in so many articles that bash them.
They were good, hard working 25-35-year old’s trying to do a better job for their customers.
They had NEVER had a program on communications or customer service in school. Their employer thought enough of them to bring Nancy (okay, ME) in for their National Sales Meeting. Thank you to all at www.Innereactive.com.
Kudos to them. They are our tomorrow. And I’m so glad I got to be a part of helping them along the way.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- R-T-C: Relationship – Trust – Consistency - September 2019
- Back to Basics – The Gold Standards Of Customer Service - September 2019
- 3 Easy Rapport Building Tips For Those Having Trouble Rapport Building - September 2019
- ARE YOU GUILTY? PEOPLE BEFORE TEXTING. - September 2019
- Every Business Has A Phone & Someone Answering It - August 2019