One of the Golden Nuggets Customer Service tips, at our presentations is just that question. “What’s the #1 Trait in employer wants in an Employee?” And the audience answers are these and more…
- Be on time
- The list goes on, as you can imagine
We surveyed several audiences recently and found the most important trait in an employee is….
Well, watch this short video on the #1 TRAIT wanted from an employee by Employer.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- It’s Always Important, but Never is Customer Service More Important Than the Holidays - December 2019
- Five Ways to GET Good Customer Service This Holiday Season - December 2019
- 9 Tips for Working with Your Spouse (Divorce – no; murder – can I think about it?) - November 2019
- Fixing Customer Service Impediments the EASY Way - November 2019
- How Long Do You Get to Make a Great First Impression? - November 2019