By: Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker; Customer Service Expert; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Anyone working in the people business (and that’s pretty much everyone) will tell you that occasional upset, angry, irate customers simply come with the territory.
It’s a busy time of year so keeping this short. We’re sharing our ASAP techniques in our effective Telephone Doctor four point plan for calming irate customers and maximizing your chances of retaining their business. A short video for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks. Feel free to learn and share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- It’s Always Important, but Never is Customer Service More Important Than the Holidays - December 2019
- Five Ways to GET Good Customer Service This Holiday Season - December 2019
- 9 Tips for Working with Your Spouse (Divorce – no; murder – can I think about it?) - November 2019
- Fixing Customer Service Impediments the EASY Way - November 2019
- How Long Do You Get to Make a Great First Impression? - November 2019