By: Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker; Customer Service Expert; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Anyone working in the people business (and that’s pretty much everyone) will tell you that occasional upset, angry, irate customers simply come with the territory.
It’s a busy time of year so keeping this short. We’re sharing our ASAP techniques in our effective Telephone Doctor four point plan for calming irate customers and maximizing your chances of retaining their business. A short video for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks. Feel free to learn and share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- “How Can I Help You?” Is Not Necessary on Initial Greetings - February 6, 2019
- Sometimes We Hire People Because They’re Breathing. Some New Tips for You. - January 29, 2019
- A Telephone Doctor Assignment: CALL YOURSELF - January 23, 2019
- Have You Called You Recently? - January 21, 2019
- You Will Not Get a Great Customer Service Experience Without Great Customer Service Training - January 8, 2019