By: Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker; Customer Service Expert; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Anyone working in the people business (and that’s pretty much everyone) will tell you that occasional upset, angry, irate customers simply come with the territory.
It’s a busy time of year so keeping this short. We’re sharing our ASAP techniques in our effective Telephone Doctor four point plan for calming irate customers and maximizing your chances of retaining their business. A short video for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks. Feel free to learn and share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- 5 Frustrating Voice Mail/Cell Phone Phrases - April 23, 2019
- Let’s Talk Voice Mail - April 23, 2019
- Why Caller ID is Not a Great Idea - April 17, 2019
- Administrative Professional’s Day: April 24, 2019 – Don’t forget to say thank you to your ‘right arm’ - April 9, 2019
- Let Me Double Check That For You - April 1, 2019