By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
“He’s making a list and checking it twice. Gonna find out who’s naughty and nice.”
One of my favorites: Be a Double Checker!
When something isn’t available, or not ready, or you don’t have it – whatever it is – the words, “Let me double check that for you” will save the day. Every time! Rather than blurting out a negative, start with a positive. Start with, “Let me double check that for you.” Sometimes we need to double check ourselves. Either way, it’s a good habit to get into.
What it does is . . . well, this 1:30 video blog says it best.
Watch it, enjoy and please share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- There is a Definite Difference Between Hearing and Listening - May 21, 2019
- TOP TEN Customer Service Mistakes And THE FIX - May 15, 2019
- Scripts Vs. Conversations - May 2, 2019
- Pricing issues and Customer Service - April 29, 2019
- What is Your R-T-C Factor - April 26, 2019