By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
“He’s making a list and checking it twice. Gonna find out who’s naughty and nice.”
One of my favorites: Be a Double Checker!
When something isn’t available, or not ready, or you don’t have it – whatever it is – the words, “Let me double check that for you” will save the day. Every time! Rather than blurting out a negative, start with a positive. Start with, “Let me double check that for you.” Sometimes we need to double check ourselves. Either way, it’s a good habit to get into.
What it does is . . . well, this 1:30 video blog says it best.
Watch it, enjoy and please share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Fixing Customer Service Impediments the EASY Way - November 2019
- How Long Do You Get to Make a Great First Impression? - November 2019
- Top 30 Reasons Salespeople Fail - October 2019
- Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor, Interview with Fred LeFebvre – WSPD Toledo, Ohio - October 2019
- 3 Phrases that can Help Sabotage your Business - October 2019