By Nancy Friedman, Customer Service Keynote Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
“He’s making a list and checking it twice. Gonna find out who’s naughty and nice.”
One of my favorites: Be a Double Checker!
When something isn’t available, or not ready, or you don’t have it – whatever it is – the words, “Let me double check that for you” will save the day. Every time! Rather than blurting out a negative, start with a positive. Start with, “Let me double check that for you.” Sometimes we need to double check ourselves. Either way, it’s a good habit to get into.
What it does is . . . well, this 1:30 video blog says it best.
Watch it, enjoy and please share.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- Are You a Double Checker? - July 17, 2019
- Selling to Women For Men AND Women 5 Key strategies - July 10, 2019
- The Art of Giving Directions - July 9, 2019
- Are You Writing Handwritten Thank You Notes After Each Sale? - June 26, 2019
- Email Frustrations - June 18, 2019