By Nancy Friedman, Keynote Speaker; Customer Service Expert; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Everyone seems to want to talk about the “customer service experience.” And, yes it’s certainly important. But in order to get to the experience, there needs to be ‘training.’
8 out of 10 people will never do business with you again and won’t tell you. You’ll never know why. They just go away.
8 out of 10 people will tell 11 others how bad you are and only 1 out of 10 will tell others how good you are.
No one aspires to be mediocre, so we need to learn how to soar above it and keep your customers coming back and singing your praises.
Learn how to create a customer experience that will put you on the customer service map. There is a direct correlation between a great customer service experience and the training that led to that.
Those wonderful companies that give you the great experience you talk about and remember have had some sort of training program.
Very few folks have the automatic DNA that makes them great service people without some sort of customer service training.
What does your customer service training program look like? If you need a great one, look into ServiceSkills.com.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- R-T-C: Relationship – Trust – Consistency - September 2019
- Back to Basics – The Gold Standards Of Customer Service - September 2019
- 3 Easy Rapport Building Tips For Those Having Trouble Rapport Building - September 2019
- ARE YOU GUILTY? PEOPLE BEFORE TEXTING. - September 2019
- Every Business Has A Phone & Someone Answering It - August 2019