By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor; Keynote Customer Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Either way, one needs to practice. It’s easy to practice being positive and it’s much more difficult to practice being negative.
Besides it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. Why overwork?
Our short video on being positive can help you do the right thing.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- There is a Definite Difference Between Hearing and Listening - May 21, 2019
- TOP TEN Customer Service Mistakes And THE FIX - May 15, 2019
- Scripts Vs. Conversations - May 2, 2019
- Pricing issues and Customer Service - April 29, 2019
- What is Your R-T-C Factor - April 26, 2019