By Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor; Keynote Customer Speaker; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
Either way, one needs to practice. It’s easy to practice being positive and it’s much more difficult to practice being negative.
Besides it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. Why overwork?
Our short video on being positive can help you do the right thing.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- A. S. A. P. – How to Handle the Irate Customer - March 11, 2019
- Avoiding Excuses - March 6, 2019
- Are You Positive or Negative? - February 26, 2019
- Boothmanship Customer Service 101 - February 20, 2019
- “How Can I Help You?” Is Not Necessary on Initial Greetings - February 6, 2019