By Nancy Friedman, Telephone Doctor, Customer Service Expert; President, Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training
What’s the best excuse for not giving great customer service you’ve heard? Love to hear them and my bet is you’ve heard a lot of excuses.
Excuses are semi-useless. It’s one of the first things we tell our kids when they try and get out of something – “Don’t give me any of your excuses!”
No one likes excuses. Especially your customers.
The number one trait employers want in an employee is RESPONSIBILITY; stepping up to the plate. When you do that, the issues, concerns etc., can usually be fixed. It’s the excuses that get in the way.
Don’t be an ‘excuse monger.’
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- There is a Definite Difference Between Hearing and Listening - May 21, 2019
- TOP TEN Customer Service Mistakes And THE FIX - May 15, 2019
- Scripts Vs. Conversations - May 2, 2019
- Pricing issues and Customer Service - April 29, 2019
- What is Your R-T-C Factor - April 26, 2019