Texting is addictive. No doubt about it.
Addictive and can ruin a relationship if you’re not careful. I’m not talking about the message you send. I’m talking about being RUDE. Texting while you’re at dinner with your spouse or the family. Or texting while you’re in a meeting when you’re supposed to be paying attention. Or texting at a stoplight and don’t move until the guy behind you honks angrily at you. BLAST, BLAST, BLAST.
To say nothing about how many accidents they know that are caused because some folks text and drive.
And YES, so many folks text and walk. Not paying any attention where they’re walking or who they’re running into. Especially at the airport. Bumping into folks without even saying excuse me.
Hey I get it. I text. It’s a great communication tool. But I’m much more conscious about it since I did this video. Hope you will be more aware as well.
Practice SAFE TEXTING.
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- It’s Always Important, but Never is Customer Service More Important Than the Holidays - December 2019
- Five Ways to GET Good Customer Service This Holiday Season - December 2019
- 9 Tips for Working with Your Spouse (Divorce – no; murder – can I think about it?) - November 2019
- Fixing Customer Service Impediments the EASY Way - November 2019
- How Long Do You Get to Make a Great First Impression? - November 2019