Here’s a fun message from her.
Nancy Friedman understands that planning a meeting, conference, tradeshow, user group or other event involves a thousand overwhelming details. Here’s one you won’t have to worry about! Whether you’re the conference planner, CEO/top executive, or franchise representative in charge of finding that perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming event, you’ll be delighted you found Nancy!
Here's the ONE PAGER you can print out. So share with others.
A/V and Other Needs
- Handheld WIRELESS microphone
- Flip chart (more as a prop than for people in the back to see)
- Small prop table for prizes
- NO death-by-bullets PowerPoint
- Lots of glory (in the form of fabulous feedback from your attendees)
- Any way the audience is comfortable. Needs room to walk throughout. If theater seating, needs at least a center aisle. Nancy does NOT speak from a stage or podium.
- Only have ONE (attached). It’s an “informational” slide. Nancy does NOT use PowerPoint in her program.
- 30 second promotional blurb from Nancy to alert the attendees she’ll be speaking at the conference. Short and fun:
- Nancy is not a diva – no green M & M’s.
Your job is to run a great meeting. With Nancy, you can!
All books are available for giveaways to the audience in their registration packet or as a table gift at 50% discount.
- 50 Little Tips that Make a Big Difference
- 54 Golden Nuggets
- How to Get Your Customers Swearing BY you; NOT at you
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Customer Service Nightmares>
- Hidden Gems of Customer Service
- Customer Service (finally) Defined
Program Introduction – Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor
Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor, is one of America’s most sought after speakers on sales, customer service and communication skills. In between the humor, laughter and fun are well-oiled tools that have been proven to help thousands of companies.
Nancy received the Lifetime Achievement Hall of Fame Award from the St. Louis Small Business Monthly as well as being selected as one of meeting planner’s favorite speakers by Meetings & Convention Magazine. Nancy has appeared on Oprah, Fox News, CNN and every morning show on all networks and brings a wealth of information to help your business.
She has spoken on programs with Colin Powell, Lou Holtz, Bill Walsh, Pete Rose, Bobby Knight, Tom Peters and Ken Blanchard, among many other prominent speakers and has been selected one of the 25 Most Influential Business Women in St. Louis.
A featured speaker at conferences all over the country, her articles have run in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and dozens of other papers in the U.S. She is the author of 9 1/2 books on customer service.
You’ll walk out with real world information and takeaways you can use today and forever! Help me welcome, Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor.
Click here for print-ready PDF of Nancy’s Program Introduction
Learn how Nancy can help you at your next conference!
Named one of meeting planners favorite speakers (Meetings & Conventions Magazine 2015)