Here’s a fun message from her.
Nancy Friedman understands that planning a meeting, conference, tradeshow, user group or other event involves a thousand overwhelming details. Here’s one you won’t have to worry about! Whether you’re the conference planner, CEO/top executive, or franchise representative in charge of finding that perfect keynote speaker for your upcoming event, you’ll be delighted you found Nancy!
Here's the ONE PAGER you can print out. So share with others.
A/V and Other Needs
- Handheld WIRELESS microphone
- Flip chart (more as a prop than for people in the back to see)
- Small prop table for prizes
- NO death-by-bullets PowerPoint
- Lots of glory (in the form of fabulous feedback from your attendees)
- Any way the audience is comfortable. Needs room to walk throughout. If theater seating, needs at least a center aisle. Nancy does NOT speak from a stage or podium.
- Only have ONE (attached). It’s an “informational” slide. Nancy does NOT use PowerPoint in her program.
- 30 second promotional blurb from Nancy to alert the attendees she’ll be speaking at the conference. Short and fun:
- Nancy is not a diva – no green M & M’s.
Your job is to run a great meeting. With Nancy, you can!
All books are available for giveaways to the audience in their registration packet or as a table gift at 50% discount.
- 50 Little Tips that Make a Big Difference
- 54 Golden Nuggets
- How to Get Your Customers Swearing BY you; NOT at you
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Customer Service Nightmares>
- Hidden Gems of Customer Service
- Customer Service (finally) Defined