Are you a DIY kinda person? You won’t want to miss this Customer service tip from Brandon Savage, Customer Care Director, LIVE WATCH.
The following two tabs change content below.
Nancy Friedman, customer service keynote speaker, is president of Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training and a featured speaker at franchise, association, and corporate meetings around the world. A popular TV guest, she appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, CNN, FOX News, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning, as well as hundreds of other radio, television and print outlets around the world, including the Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. The author of 9 books on her chosen topics, Nancy helps corporate America improve their communications with their customers & co-workers. You can see her 9 books here. For more information, log on to Nancy Friedman's website www.nancyfriedman.com or call (314) 291-1012. Oh yeah you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nancy is a recent recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Hall of Fame Award - St. Louis Small Business Monthly
Latest posts by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor (see all)
- How You Can Fight ONLINE Sales - January 17, 2018
- How You can Compete with the ONLINE Surge. - January 11, 2018
- What Does AWESOME Customer Service Look Like? Something like this: - January 10, 2018
- BACK TO BASICS 2018 STYLE - January 3, 2018
- Why Caller ID Can Be Awkward - December 27, 2017