As Seen On:
Brilliant Common Sense Techniques
Helping You Sell More and Service Better
and deliver a better customer experience.
- FACT: Customer service skills promote success on just about every level of organizations today.
- FACT: More business is lost due to poor service and poor treatment than poor product. (Nancy Friedman)
- Since consumers and prospective customers have immediate access to information at their fingertips, it is more difficult than ever to differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Except in one very important way - how your customers are treated. Great customer service skills throughout your organization can lead to more loyal and more engaged customers, and those types of customers like to tell their friends about you! Here’s how YOU can make that happen:
- Have Nancy Friedman help your organization improve customer service, communication and customer retention skills.
- Her engaging, entertaining and humorous Laugh out loud keynote programs and powerful and provocative training workshops are in constant demand.
- Don't let your competitors beat you at service and customer loyalty when the skills your employees need can be learned so easily from Nancy!
- Have You Called You Recently? August 25, 2016
- Why “I Know How You Feel” is Useless August 24, 2016
- Are you a Conversational Oxygen Sucker? August 24, 2016
- Maryland Heights Chamber Monthly Luncheon August 17, 2016
- World’s Shortest Blog August 9, 2016
- IFA Annual Convention Topic Submission: The A to Z of Sales. August 5, 2016
- Everyday Fail-Safe Customer Service Tips August 3, 2016
- Business Management: 7 Traits of Aftermarket Success (BM5) July 28, 2016
- 5 Three Word Phrases to Help Your Day Go Better July 26, 2016
- I’ve Been Holding “FOREVER” July 19, 2016
- Selling to Women? Pay Attention Please! July 13, 2016
- Nancy Friedman, Keynote Customer Service Speaker, describes the 5 Most Frustrating Voice Mail Phrases. July 11, 2016
- What I Learned From Fibbing July 6, 2016
- 5 Customer Service Reminders; Worth Being Reminded About July 5, 2016
- Do you return all your emails & phone calls? June 30, 2016
- It’s Never Too Late to Send a Thank you Note June 22, 2016
- The Service Mentality – Defined June 15, 2016
- Fly The Flag June 9, 2016
- Does Your Voice Mail or Cell Phone Message Say This? If so, you’re busted! June 8, 2016
- Don’t do this while driving June 6, 2016