As Seen On:
Brilliant Common Sense Techniques
Helping You Sell More and Service Better
and deliver a better customer experience.
- FACT: Customer service skills promote success on just about every level of organizations today.
- FACT: More business is lost due to poor service and poor treatment than poor product. (Nancy Friedman)
- Since consumers and prospective customers have immediate access to information at their fingertips, it is more difficult than ever to differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Except in one very important way - how your customers are treated. Great customer service skills throughout your organization can lead to more loyal and more engaged customers, and those types of customers like to tell their friends about you! Here’s how YOU can make that happen:
- Have Nancy Friedman help your organization improve customer service, communication and customer retention skills.
- Her engaging, entertaining and humorous Laugh out loud keynote programs and powerful and provocative training workshops are in constant demand.
- Don't let your competitors beat you at service and customer loyalty when the skills your employees need can be learned so easily from Nancy!
- FRANCHISE FRIENDS: Speaking at FBA’s Annual Conference Nov. 14th October 25, 2016
- Want Customer & Brand Loyalty? Create Your Own F – E – C Mentality October 25, 2016
- So many ways to learn about Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training October 25, 2016
- Become a Double Checker video blog October 18, 2016
- 9 Ways to Gain the Competitive Edge October 11, 2016
- Franchise Fun Enjoy! October 7, 2016
- Nancy gets rave reviews from Moran Family of Brands October 6, 2016
- Telephone Doctor says: “Customer Service Week Should Be Every Week” October 3, 2016
- International Customer Service Week September 27, 2016
- Be a Double Checker September 21, 2016
- Five Ways to Sabotage Your Business September 21, 2016
- Employers Find ‘Soft Skills’ Like Critical Thinking in Short Supply September 21, 2016
- Kostly Kustomer Komments August 31, 2016
- Have You Called You Recently? August 25, 2016
- Why “I Know How You Feel” is Useless August 24, 2016
- Are you a Conversational Oxygen Sucker? August 24, 2016
- Maryland Heights Chamber Monthly Luncheon August 17, 2016
- World’s Shortest Blog August 9, 2016
- IFA Annual Convention Topic Submission: The A to Z of Sales. August 5, 2016
- Everyday Fail-Safe Customer Service Tips August 3, 2016